Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cool Weather and even Cooler Clothes

I (usually) love Summer but after the summer we've had here in East Tennesse...I am so ready for Fall! My sister in law sent me some pictures of some shoes from Victoria's Secret yesterday and for some reason I have not received that catalog in the mail yet so I decided to check out the website and gotta say...I definitley drooled a little!!


I want these in the purple! I know they aren't as practical as the black or camel ones but they would be so cute with a black shirt and some purple and silver jewelry!
























Lace is huge for the fall and I know these are a little early Madonna-ish but I think they are pretty cool!




I love flats with jeans and cute tops..I love the jewels on the top!






and I am fairly certain this little gem will be in my closet before Winter is over! I love the boucle' sweaters from VS and I want this one in winter white.



I'm sure as soon as my fall catalogs start rolling in there will be more items I fall in love with!




No comments: