Monday, October 3, 2011

Let's Play Catch (up)

Once again I apologize for being M.I.A  There are some days I don't have time to get on the computer but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!! It's all because of this sweet girl who turned 3 on Sept. 19th!! 


We had her party on the 24th in the fellowship hall of my church. I went with a Zebra Print, Pink polka dot and Minnie Mouse silhouette theme!
My mom made her fabulous cake!

I got a lot of ideas for her party from Etsy

These were a little time consuming to make but I am so pleased with how they turned out!

OMG So much drama with the balloons! I ordered 3 zebra, 3 polka dot and the big mylar.  I got to my car after leaving the party store and a zebra one popped, went back in to buy another and they were out..got back out to the car to leave and another one popped!  Frustrated (and sweating at this point) I went back in and asked if I went to Hobby Lobby and got some if they would blow them up!  The nice girl said they would (after a snide remark from the guy who works there..diff story!) I drove to HL and got the zebra balloons, back to the party store and she blew them up and didn't even charge me for it!  I headed to the church before going home to get those dang balloons out of my car!!

This plate I use for EVERY occassion!  I love changing the ribbon out for seasons/holidays!

I always take a picture of Jade with her birthday banner.  This year I ordered one from a girl on Etsy! I am going to hang it up in her room!

Jade and Mommy before blowing out the candles (please forgive the crazy hair...after the balloon dibacle and sweating to death while running around..my hair looked gross LOL)


These are a few of the pics I had made at Portrait Innovations...I usually get her pics made at Target but ran out of time this year.  I am so glad I went to Portrait Innovations...These are the best pics she has ever had done!! She had a great photographer and totally hammed it up!!






More Posts to come!!

No comments: