Monday, December 5, 2011

Pinspiration!!

Just like so many other people...and I am not afraid to admit this...
I AM ADDICTED TO PINTEREST!!!
So recently I decided to start being more creative!! It all started with a Fall/Thanksgiving wreath I made for my front door!



Then while trying to figure out what to get my best friend for her 30th birthday...it hit me...make her a wreath!! So I checked with her sister and looked at her Christmas pictures from last year and came up with this beauty!  It was a HIT!! 
*how fab is that red and green zebra print!  made me wanna change my colors to red and green!*



So after two successful wreaths down I decided to embark on one for my front door for Christmas!
I..AM..IN..LOVE!!
I think I have taken my peacock obsession to a whole new level!!  




Each  year at church we have an adult Christmas party...we play Dirty Santa Bingo...women choose a woman's gift and men choose a man's gift...When you BINGO you go to the table and choose a gift and open it in front of everybody and when somebody else hits bingo they can choose a gift or they can take one that somebody else has!  This year I made this Santa wreath...it was the most popular gift there!  It changed hands 4 time!! It ended up with one of my best friends!! I already have an order for one from my mom's best friend!!


And wreaths haven't been the only thing I've been making...my best friend asked me if I knew where she could find tutu skirts for her girls to wear to their bday party..I said don't pay what they want for those...I will make them!! It was super easy and took me about an hour total to make both of them!! She loved them and the girls loved them!! 


this is a snack I made for the Christmas party that is also inspired from Pinterest!  It was one of the favorite desserts..it is just powdered doughnuts, candy corn (with the white and yellow cut off) and black gel!  Super easy to make and so cute!!


What all have you made as inspiration from Pinterest!!
Also if you are intrested in ordering a wreath here is a link to my Etsy page



No comments: