Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Gettin' Crafty!

I've been working on some cute decorations for the upcoming Tennessee football season...
they are also going to double as decorations for Jade's birthday party next month..we are doing a Tennessee cheerleader theme!


Front Door hanger...I am thrilled with how it has turned out!

I got this cute plate at Hobby Lobby last night for 40% off! It came with a red and white polka dot ribbon which I will use for Valentine's day next year but for football season I had to do the orange and white! I've got to get mom to fix the bow...she is way better at bows than I am!


I ordered Jade's birthday party invitations from Vistaprints and this is what that front looks like and the back is white with orange writing and it says "2..4..6..8 Come and help us celebrate Jade's 2nd birthday" They are so cute and I can't wait to get them next week!


With all this party planning I've been doing..It's still hard to believe my sweet angel will be 2 next month!!


My sweet girl the day she was born!!













No comments: