Thursday, November 10, 2011

Disney On Ice

Last Thursday night Jade, Mom and myself went to see Disney on Ice...last year was the first time we took Jade and we sat so far away that we couldn't see well!  This year we were on the 2nd row!  It was awesome and will def be where we sit every year from now on!  Gonna go ahead and warn you..PICTURE OVERLOAD!!


My sweet girl before the show started

 The beautiful set




Is there anything more precious than seeing your child so excited..I get so emotional when I see her light up when seeing all her favorite characters up close!  I'd be a blubbering fool if we ever go to Disney World!


Nemo, Merlin and Dory


Mrs. Potts


 Chip

Beauty and the Beast


Toy Story Soldiers...this was adorable


Buzz, Woody and Jessie


Me and my girl at intermission


Jade and Gi-Gi 

M-I-C-K-E-Y  M-O-U-S-E



Timon and Pumba


The first time we saw Daisy..another one of Jade's favorites


Princesses and Princes

 

Simba and Nala...these costumes were def a little creepy! 


A little bit of everybody

and last but not least...Ariel!! Mine and Jade's favorite!!

We were a little disappointed that Tiana (Princess and the Frog) and Rapunzel were not included in the show!  I would have def rather seen them instead of Mulan and Pinochhio!  Those two were the longest segments of the show and you could tell kids didn't love that part!  I hope next year includes both Tiana and Rapunzel! 

No comments: