Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Weekend Fun!




This weekend was Tennessee's Orange and White game.  It was so sunny (but a little) windy earlier in the day but by the time we left for the game....it was super cloudy and cold!  We def did not dress well for the game!  Michael wore shorts and a t-shirt, I wore an orange tunic dress with black leggings adorned with an orange Power T, and Jade wore an orange tunic top with orange and white striped leggings.  Atleast I remembered to bring her a jacket!  The clouds were so thick it wouldn't let any sunshine though and the wind just swirled around inside Neyland Stadium.  We did bring a towel in case the seats were wet and thankfully they weren't!  Jade fell asleep and I used the towel to keep her covered.  A nice lady sititng next to us lent me a fleece blanket she had with her but it was still too cold so we left before the 2nd half started! 
*these pics are from my phone..to cold to take pics with my camera*


Jade and Daddy before the game started

Jade and Mommy before the game

Jade was ready for some football!  Check out her super cute TN shoes..they are squeaker shoes she wore at her bday party last year.


Sunday was a complete 180 from Saturday!  It was GORGEOUS and warm!  After church we cooked lunch and watched "The Back-Up Plan" but while checking facebook on my phone I found out the Dogwoods Arts Festival was going on downtown.  We got ready and headed to Market Square!  I forgot my camera but still managed to get 2 super cute pics of my little sweetheart!

Posing by the water

We enjoyed an Italian Ice at Rita's...We got Jade her own cup but what does she like...the sample size!  She said it was her size!

No comments: