Monday, October 17, 2011

Just had to post!!

We have a new place in Knoxville called Turkey Creek Public Market...it is the neatest place!  It has just about anything you could ever want/need!  I have been a couple of times but my mom had never been so we headed there Saturday afternoon.  My mom loves to buy Jade cute clothes, especially if its something that she could later replicate!! So when we walked in to this super girly shop at the market she went NUTS!! She bought Jade the hat/flower, white ruffled top and pettiskirt!  She wore it to church yesterday with a cropped denim jacket and leopard flats!  We ran to the mall yesterday afternoon and everybody just kept commenting on it!  Jade is a total ham so she'd say "Thank you very much" when somebody would say how cute she looked!  There will def be more pettiskirts in her future!

Outside of church


In the rocker on my parent's porch


In the car with her 2 BFF's: Phineas & Ferb
 (FYI: if you have little ones who love P &F..head to the Disney Store!  These were $4.99 each and they talk!!)


She got 2 gift cards to Build A Bear for her birthday and I told her if she was good at the mall we would use them!  She was great so we headed there and she picked out Hello Kitty!  We put panties on her and have used her as a potty training tool..so far it's def working!! Yay Jade!!

2 comments:

Mary Bergfeld said...

What a sweet child. She must be a great joy to you. I really enjoyed browsing through your blog and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

The Dunaway's said...

Thanks Mary!! She is my world!!